This week the update is quite small: only Taiwan got changes.
- Taitung: extended to September
- Taoyuan: added up to October
- Nantou: removed from the list
- Chiayi: extended to September
- Yunlin: added up to October
- Kaohsiung: added up to September
- Pingtung: added up to September
- Yilan: added up to September
Hualien and Hsinchu are counties listed for later this year but not publicly announced yet.
Singapore also lost one of its two entries, probably the one about off-road coverage such as trekkers or indoor views. Cars should still drive there all the year.
That’s it for this update, see you next time!